My Personal Conciencies for the Fiedl Truth. in The Scriptures

when in My Edges of 7 years , odl Menors . 1981 -1982  my just intteresing for the Scriptures . is on in the Order of my when in my past of child in the Character Personals. the Scriptures is My Major  Remenberings. the Scriptures and the related Odl of the Bible  in my Remenbering my Major past . when very Childrens  the Dates and the Repherential personal . on of the Great Valors . just to my possition.
Now in my Major Conciencies. the Bible is not only on Related yeah not the just word inspirated of the lord God to the Nations.  in face of the Earth.
is on on history wonderfulls. to Must person . in the times.  thanks to the truth of the Scripture . Every in the valor . of on wordl . Differents. to the of the Men. and yuors Changes . and homologations. the Bible  conmings in ours Mind and Eart to Must person just . in the valors just . inthe fiedl person of ours humility Saviuor Jesuschrits . that  is the Originals truth  that others Answers in the Insolics Changes.
when in the past . ours Reflexion and the today very differents. to others  types of Denegateds  Answers incomplets   today in the Great Majory . that  not Understands the valors Chrsitians. and the just and truth Theachings  in the truth,
in colombians thanks in my Conming Studys to mys 42 Eges years odl  Conming in Sacrificies and humillity . and in perspectives of on hope. Major in my lord Jesus  chrits. and Know truth . thanks  the valors and mys Correction . for conming on Man Day to Day personal mind Major acept mys imperfections how on person humans and Conmings . in direction just and Correct . to my Conciencies. that is Great and  in Sacrificies. personal. always . in mys hope in confiances in Lord God. and on perspective New. to my live personal. in Sincerity honor and valors Christians. in the hope just.for my my lord And Just Redentor is Really  only the is my hope and my Great promecy. to the Eyes of on wordl in injustics and Great Hipocrecy .  he is my Solid Hope. in happines in the Medie Moorning of today to the hours 0 11.20 of the Day. in my Reflextion of this just Day. in The Memory of milies of person . that love to my humility person and must to who are love in Sincerity valor to my family to My Mother and mys Great Friends in The United States and Colombian to theys thanks..

Comentarios

Entradas populares