The Vision of the Major Valor Christians. in on just Conciencies in the valors Christians,

Today in my Conciencies is Majormind on valors just and Great . in the truth Christians . in  ours Conciencies of ihts Sucess  today Know. in the valors in
on Great valor in odjetives on hope in the Causes in on System very  aways   to the Reason of the Scriptures . that is ours . Model . of life Spirituals . in the helps . to must person . in Directs Really valors . in on wordl . Not Just.to the Eyes of on humanity Major . in the person of ours lord And Saviuor Jesus Chrits. 
That is our True Guide. for must in the Bible in The Great valorations . of the on hope not of ihts Men yeah not of ours just Saviuor. jesus,Chrits.  My Guide Not is the preception of the Men . injust is my personal Guide my Saviuor. of this   my lihgts is my lord jesus . and Not to the Men.. in the injustics . and Aberrations. in the Deformations in When to Guide Divine of the Bible. is my major Life in Exaclituditys   My menssager to panorama is the valor of on person is just mind Necessary that others that not. Acept the valors Truth Christians. thanks panorama my defence how today not how on  Jehovah of Whitsneses yeah not how on just christian Reforms. in my conciencies.  in the Defences of others. today how Student of theology. of the instituted presbhisterian of jhon knox. in the Reforms  in the City Ibero American of Barranquilla -Colombian  in  the Faith Defences of the Bible and to So must person Inocents . in the love and valors..  how on chrsitain in Restauration Not in when to types of Doctrines that not is Acept in the Bible. and in my pugnes by mys Rihgts . of studens. in Ibero American. in the Defence of the Bible. today .and Not of the Mens. thanks to mys proffesor Good  and just Person my pugne is the defences of Must person Ex-jehovah Whitsneses and Not Ex Jehovah Whitsneses in yuor Suffer dear fraternal friend of The Television in the Illustred BBC panorama london England . and United States. is my Really defences Apologetycals Christians. today in the Seriuos perspectives of love and valors.today. in the Familys Corrects. valor to yuoerfells and peace Fraternal friends of Panorama.Net works Tv England..

Comentarios

Entradas populares