My life by the Comandaments and the Bible.

My Life is of My Saviuor Jesus Christ . he is My major Capitain  my humillity love . to yuor Example is Conmings yuor Humillity Legady. in My Yuong life . to mys 43 years  Odl. Im yuongs by my lord . the is my life . and my heplth in times of crisis and in times . of hungry.  thanks my lord by yuor word. this pages is by yuor ooh my Lord and saviuor . thanks by yuor Great love . my life is part of yuor justice and Compassion. ooh my lord . this pages holy this by yuor and Somust that yuor love . And by must of others Brothers .in Awakes. of yuor Conciencies   today OOh My Lord and Saviuor. my sweet jesus ..Forever in the Phater Eternal. YHWH  thanks by the love and yuor laws..Eternals.in  the justice. and by the familys Christian today in this holy Day. Sabbath  in The valors and Love Fraternals.in the Holy Spirit in the Really Vocation to others..in  the humillity passing. to the Eternity

Comentarios

Entradas populares