The Vision and Vocation of Love in the Scriptures.


My Great Love by the Bible is on Methion of valors and Honor to the Familys today . Not Only in this Nexts Days  Conmings  of the weeks  is my profund love to the Bible and the  ¿ Why  of this Humillitys Pages . to So Must Person.  in others part of the Earth  in my Nexts related Based in the Firts Factor of the Phaters of the Reforms.  in my Nexts Menthion to Theys . and yuors Familys in longs 500 Years. in My Humillity Love by the Scriptures . this is My Great Love by ours Lord and Saviuor Jesus Christ
when in England Tyndale  Descripved the firts Valors to Scriptures . yuor honors by the Manuscripted Changes the Valors Historials . of the Great England . years laters of the Reform in the Illustred  Germany.  Tyndale is on of Mores Great  Phater in the Odservation of the Scriptures and the Love and Victory to yuor Familys . in Longs 500 years. of the Firts Activitys of the Reform in England. and Everythings the Culte People Britains in the Humility Homes and yuors Familys in today 500 laters of the Culte Reforms. in the Hearths of the Humillitys Citizens. of England in SoMust part of the Face of the Planet in when to on Wonderfull Texts in yuor Name the  Bible.
Holy Bible for My yuor ares on transures Here  my Book . of love in mys great Moment and in mys Comflicts is the Holys Bible . on Humillity Texts of love and Virtuditys in ours Hearts is the Bible . in my Humillitys Answers of valors. in the longs today 500 years..

Comentarios

Entradas populares