The Valors on life Modesty and just in the Christianithy

Resultado de imagen para librosMy life is on life modesty and just in the major love Christianithy personal. today in my just Great valors to Christ . that is my Major friends . and phater . is the Bible the major interesanting Factor of the life that the Ricks. and Millions of Power . in yuor adsoluted Possition . only my Conciencies the Known to my Saviuor and lord Jesus Christ and Mys Small Limitations. personal.
my person Not Serach fame yeah theHonor personal of on just person that love to others inconditionallitys mind. the valors is my posturted of honors to ours life modesty . and just. in the Actuallitys.
thanks to My valient valors personal in the love to others in Sincerity honors Christians. in the major promecy of life Eternal is ours Saviuor that Reallymind  in yuor power Divine Undherthading my just and humillity vision of life Christian. today  in valors and honors . in Acept mys trangretions and Error  in my not perfection . personals . today thanks lord . by yuor Great Love for my and others . and  to whe are love in just manery of valors.  to mys Studys of the theology and Educations formals thanks and others Studys Major thanks my lord and Saviuor jesus Christ.

Comentarios

Entradas populares