My Possition to One Consciencies of love and Really Faith.

Resultado de imagen para bibleToday My Consciencies  to the Study of the Manuscriptes  is Very  Different to the Possition from  My past when was  on Jehovah Whistneses



Today My possition Christian is Different in the Major  in the  Biblicals Theology  in My Defence to healthy Doctrine  in ours Lord Jesus Christ and theValors to the Biblicals Manuscripte s   Continued love to My family  Jehovah Whtistness  in My major Preocupation by Theys . in Spetial to the Seriuos Events that Today is Amazings by My .



My person is today on Christian in the Reformer .  in the Mores Greater Love to Christ My Lord  and Not the Falses Dates  of the  Today  Society Whacthower .

My major Preocupation  is the Billions of person .  in the Affectation .  by Pedofilian .  and the  falses Theology . Anti Christian s     Inside  of this  Society .  Incover   to Inocent  and others  person . in  my defence to She s .

Imagen

Mys Ex - Brothers Ex-Jehovah Whistneses  in the Actual  Pugned by the really  to  this Society   that is Against Manys Affect Families and Occupy on Higth s Secret . in his  Change s to the Original s  Scriptures and vertion Far s  of ours lord Jesus Christ and his Comandament.

And Others that Suffer .  in  the depretion .  Continued is ours preocupation .  and Mission .



My Person is on Theologian  and  Active Mission and  Seriuos Education Today  to the  Biblicals reason of the Acts from the Bible . and on Christian in Consciencie Reformated .  Adventistic of the7 Day   in the Actuallity


In My Education thanks to Jhon Knox   and ours Fraternal friends of Semisud. in my Homenage to Theys .



in his possition of Greater and just person Semisud  is on education in great valors  and Jhon Knox is on the Major Seminarys Presbisterian in the Investtigation .  in ours Days.




My Preocupation is by North America Colombia Canada and Others Nation .  and Youngs   that  in his familys that Not is   Acept.

to theys All ours Honors and Valors in Hope living in christ ours lord and Saviuor.

Comentarios

Entradas populares